Monday, November 13, 2017

USING EDUCAM FOR TAKING PICTURES FOR TREATMENT PLANNING AND DOCUMENTATION

USING EDUCAM FOR TAKING PICTURES FOR TREATMENT PLANNING AND DOCUMENTATION

Recently I have been using the Futudent EduCam for taking full arch pictures for treatment planning and documentation. I use the camera mounted on my loupes. I have noticed that this is a big benefit for me, because when something unexpected happens during the procedure it is immediately ready to use. Just by pressing the foot pedal I immediately take pictures of exactly what I see through my loupes. The pictures are directly stored on the computer from which I can copy directly to the patient files. If I compare this to the use of a hand held camera there are some advantages using Futudent: now I do not have to take off my gloves and stop the procedure in order to take the picture and then afterwards transfer the picture from the SD card to the computer. Additionally the digital camera is often not close by and I am usually too busy to set up the camera to take the pictures I need.

http://ift.tt/2yv8zJd

No comments:

Post a Comment