Friday, April 21, 2017

Meet Dr. Logan Webb

Credentials, experience, and associations are extremely important aspects to look for in a pediatric dentist. What makes one stand out from the other? WHO they are. Our Doctor Spotlight series allows our tiny patients and their parents to get a glimpse into our doctors’ lives. Come get to know us!

Dr. Logan Webb of Charlotte Pediatric Dentistry

Come get to know Dr. Logan Webb!

A native of Charlotte, Dr. Webb completed her undergraduate education at Wake Forest University in 2008. She attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Dr. Webb went on to complete her training in the specialty of Pediatric Dentistry at the Medical University of South Carolina in June 2014, where she served as chief resident during her final year of residency. She loves traveling and spending time with her family and friends.

Why did you decide to focus on pediatric dentistry rather than general dentistry?

I had the awesome opportunity to treat kids while in dental school and it just seemed to fit. I always loved seeing their upbeat personalities in the dental chair and strived to make their dental visits a fun experience. Now, I can’t imagine any other job!

Dr. Logan Webb with patient

Do you have kids?

Not at this time, but my husband of one year is a kid at heart!

Dr. Logan Webb wedding shot

What are some of your “tricks” to help ease kids’ fears about their dental visits?

I always try to explain dental procedures to kids in a way that I think they will understand it best. It helps to ease their minds and prevent any unnecessary worrying.

What’s the best part of your day?

Seeing a happy, smiling patient leave our office after a great visit, excited to come back next time

What’s your favorite kids’ show?

My favorite kids movie is Ice Age. It’s very funny!

Dr. Webb loves the movie Ice Age.

What’s your favorite color?

My favorite color is green!

Do you have a sweet tooth? If so, what’s your favorite sweet?

Oh yes! My favorite sweet is S’mores (or anything with marshmallows)!

Have you always wanted to be a dentist? If not, what did you want to be as a kid?

I grew up in a dental family, so I like to think that I inherited it!

Dr. Logan Webb quote

Do you have a role model or a mentor? Why do you look up to them?

My biggest role model is my grandmother. She has been a constant source of encouragement and inspiration throughout my life.

Dr. Webb loves Panthers and Wake Forest

What is your favorite sports team?

Panthers all the way! And all Wake Forest sports, of course!

Finish this sentence: When I was a kid… I was a ballet dancer. I performed in the Nutcracker every year starting at a young age and all the way through high school.

Dr. Webb quote

The post Meet Dr. Logan Webb appeared first on Charlotte Pediatric Dentistry - The best Pediatric Dentist in Charlotte, Davidson, Gastonia and UNCC area..

http://ift.tt/2pNiWa7

No comments:

Post a Comment